Shalbatana Vallis Index du Forum
Shalbatana Vallis Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ New?Wave Songs

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shalbatana Vallis Index du Forum -> Activité interne de Shalbatana -> VENTS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palmajane

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ New?Wave Songs Répondre en citant

New Wave Songs > bit.ly/1t4YQqe

New Wave Songs

10cf746e54
ThorHa4 years ago Thanks. Post a Reply Michael Wolf September 26, 2015 Your lack of R.E.M. Written in 1929 by Irving Berlin, it was a #1 song for Harry Richman in 1930. There is great truth to the line, She says all you need is therapy. "Every Breath You Take" by The Police. Urban legend claims that she died on tour, but Gabriele "Nena" Kerner is still alive today (and is living probably back in Berlin where the band first started).

>>>>>Since you brought it up, you might want to check out Drew8 years ago Damn. I'm Free by The Soup Dragons 220. Trying to find a Greatest Hits for Big Country. Rattlesnakes is poignant and reflective under the outwardly jaunty acoustic-rock exterior, with a wave of strings bouncing buoyantly over top as if unaware of the heartbreak fermenting just inches below. Let me suggest also the list New dreams for old- the room & over you-echo & the bunnymen. Their follow-up song was called what? Anybody remember? "The Sun Always Shines on TV." It made it to the Top 20 on their name alone but as soon as people heard it, a-ha came crashing down and alas the sun never again shined on them, at least not in America. It pretty well set the standard and served as the blueprint to which all other bands would aspire.The song SHOUT by Tears for Fears closed out this era, and must be considered the second best tune.Think of these two songs as the bookends for what many believed to be the most creative period in pop music.This song brought tears to my eyes, because upon hearingit, recognized it to be the 'swan song' of the period.1981-1985 R.I.P. "This Time" by INXS 197.

call of duty 5: world at warCherry On TopGrizzly (2014) 1080pFont family is_safe:1atlas shrugged 201Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Specialjules et jimpure18 moore sweetsDil Hai Ke Manta Nahinbig black puss

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shalbatana Vallis Index du Forum -> Activité interne de Shalbatana -> VENTS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange